Top Mba Colleges In AhmedabadNovember 9, 2022 ⚊ 1 Min read ⚊ Views 78 ⚊ BLOG
Ahmedabad is a rising centre of education in the state of Gujarat and also one of the best cities to pursue MBA programmes in India as the city has many of the top B-schools in India in terms of placements. There are around 60 MBA colleges in Ahmedabad out of which 90 per cent of the colleges are privately owned and the remaining 10 per cent are government institutes. Master of Business Administration is one of the most respectful degrees to enter into big firms across the globe. The top colleges in Ahmedabad for MBA are Institute of Management, Nirma University, L.J. Institute of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad), K.S. School of Business Management, GTU – Gujarat Technological University.